How to make a claim
Report a claim now – however is easiest for you
We invite you to submit a claim or potential claim to us through the following channels:
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us : 041-4-250-111 (Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 6:00pm)
Goldstar Insurance Company,
6 Floor Crane Chambers,
Plot No 38 Kampala Road,
PO Box 7781,
Dedicated Claims Team
We are here for you so if you’d like our advice on an incident/claim matter please contact one of our team.
|Claims Manager:||Enock Mudadi|
|Motor Claims:||Quraish Muhanguzi|
|General Claims:||Harmon Opiyo|
General Claims Information:
Any occurrence which may give rise to any insurance claim must be reported to us immediately (no later than 7 days after the event) you become aware of such occurrence, failing which your claim may be prejudiced on the grounds of late notification.
- Claim forms must be fully completed and submitted with the necessary documents in support of your claim.
- Thefts and motor accidents must be reported to the police immediately.
- Take action to prevent any further loss or damage.
- Your Insurers have the option to repair, replace, reinstate or pay cash and have the right to assess the loss.
- Do not repair or replace lost or damaged property without obtaining authority from your Insurers.
- Never admit liability of any accident.
- Any right of recourse which may exist is subrogated to Insurers once we admit liability for the loss, and it is important that personal particulars.
- Do not dispose of damaged property and/or salvage.
- Particulars of the 3rd party and any witness to be obtained.
- Non-pursuance of recoveries is to the detriment of your overall claims experience.
- Act at all times as if you were uninsured.
Domestic Package Claims Information:
- Inform the Police and make an official Report to them where applicable
- Notify us immediately
- Complete claim form and submit it to us
- Claim formulation
- Send any other information or details supporting the claim
Take all reasonable steps to mitigate any current further loss and all future loses.